The Vineyard, Richmond
  An Online History for residents, their families and friends

 

Photos from 1950 onwards

 (Click on the photos to enlarge. They will open in a new window)

 Clarence House

 no 11 in 1952

 Bishop Duppa's almshouses in 1953

 Clarence House in 1998

 No 11 in 1952

showing space before the garage extension of Newark House and the front of No 13

 Bishop Duppa's Almshouses in 1953

showing the rebuilt 17th century gateway

 15-21 in 1952

 Vineyard House 1959

 Vineyard House in 1999

 15 - 21 in 1952

 On the right is the front of Queen Elizabeth Almshouses before last rebuilding

 Vineyard House in 1959

 Vineyard House & 28-30 in 1999

 26-30 in 1999

 28-32 in 2011

 39 -045 in 1952

 26 -30 in 1999

 28-32 conversion

 of retail premises

39 - 45 in 1952

 45 in 1998

 Vineyard School in 1983

 46 in 1998

 45 in 1998

Vineyard School in 1983

46 in 1998

 

Corner with Lancaster Park in 1987

 

1 Lancaster Park

 

Corner with Lancaster Park 1987. Garage & offices, formerly builders' yard.

1 A,B,C,D Lancaster Park from 1990.

 Go to Pre-1950 Photos            

Navigation