|| Richardson Map shows a narrow strip of land called 'Love Tree' leading East that
was owned by Wm Selwyn. It is paralleled by another strip of Church Land.
|| Driver map ignored all detail for this site
|| First OS map shows no path continuing beyond Mt Ararat Road though it does show
the path later to become Church Road
||Map still shows no sign the extension of the Vineyard despite St Matthias' already
|| Offer for sale of 'a valuable plot of freehold building land land situate in the
Mount Ararat Road and abutting on the intended New Road leading form the town and ralway stations
to St Mathias Church, the Hill and Richmond Park'.
|| Census shows road called 'Dynevor Place'. The reason for this name is probably as described
in Nick Selwyn's talk: Dynevor Road, built on Selwyn land in the late 1870’s, may have
been named after Baron Dynevor, a friend of the Selwyn family and possibly refers to the
auspicious marriage in 1794 of Frances , granddaughter of Albinia Selwyn to George Talbot,2nd Baron
||The road is there and so are the houses! The new section is called 'Vineyard