The Vineyard, Richmond
  An Online History for residents, their families and friends

 

Present number/name

Pre-1936 number/name

Pre-1893 number/name

27

27

1 Duncan Villas

TIMELINE

29 The Vineyard

1771 Richardson Manor map shows the site to be owned by Late Michels Trust.
1842 Driver map shows no building at this date
 1861  Census: William Jones, Accountant & Arbitrator, 2 visitors and a servant.
1865 OS map shows the houses built
 1871  Census: William Cooper, retired brewer, and his housekeeper
 1874  Wood: Thuillier, E.
 1881  Census: William Cooper, retired brewer, and his housekeeper
 1891  Census: William Cooper and a servant
1901  Census: Clarke Ashworth, Architect
 1910-15  Valuation Office Survey

Description: House, garden,
Occupier: O. O. Marsh
Owner: Clerk of Michel Trustees
Interest of owner: Freehold
Subordinate interest: Mrs A. M. Scrivener, Paradise Road leasehold 63 years from 29/09/1851
Occupier's tenancy: 3 years from 1910
Gross Value: £500

1911  Census: Oliver Omash, Librarian in privae library, his wife and daughter.

 

Previous House
Next House
Navigation